Aircode provides a stable and highly efficient
dedicated system that is necessary for operating T-Commerce services.
IntroduceIntroductory description of the solution
As an end-to-end solution for interface and channel-type T-Commerce services on various platforms such as IPTV, cable, or satellite, Aircode provides a dedicated operating system for T-Commerce that can flexibly respond to business expansion such as an increase in subscribers and sales growth.
StrengthsStrengths of each solution
- Proven system selected by 8 domestic shopping companies
- Integration of shopping company's the legacy system and platform
- Reduces VOD management and operating costs
- Integrates all set-top boxes of 10 domestic platforms
ComponentMain solution components
- T-Commerce System
- This is a management system and server solution that integrates legacy systems, such as data transmission, ordering, and payment, with the broadcasting network when shopping channels provide T-Commerce services.
- It regularly searches the programmed product and data, such as main page, skin image, and product information, for delivery to the platform H/E.
- The platform H/E system transmits the multicase information in the object carousel model through the broadcasting network.
R/S (Return Server)
- The system processes the screen configuration information, membership, product, and order request of the TV app in real time through stable interface with the legacy system.
- Information needed for the service is registered in the T-commerce database, storing, querying, and processing statistical data such as the usage history collected by the app.
- The system for managers helps in the TV app operation, such as shop management, service setting for UI change, promotion event, and app operation statistics.
- VOD CMS
- The management system for T-Commerce VOD content reduces costs and provides an efficient operating environment by processing VOD content registration, transcoding, transmitting to the platform company, registrating content/distributing status management, and analyzing statistics through a unified system.
- VOD content registration and platform VOD content receipt
- VOD content management, asset ID management, and broadcaster distribution management
- Statistics history management
- VOD content section playback tag input
- Highlighted section extraction
- VOD channel programming and management
- Conversion of VOD contents into profiles for each platform company
- Multi-profile registration, transcoding status management, and distributed processing
- Consistent contents management system through CMS interface
Video Highlight ExtractionVOD Channel Programming and Management
- T-Commerce Application
- Aircode has an organization composed of experts in T-commerce, service planning, design, and app development and leads the development for T-commerce services in response to changes in the broadcasting technology and market.
- Future-oriented service model to cope with environmental changes through trend analysis and research
- Service analysis and improvement opportunity suggestion through in-depth interview and usability test of the current service
- Experience in developing and integrating all domestic platforms and terminals
- Development of services according to terminal performance
- Operating the applications developed for 8 home shopping companies in Korea