T-commerce cloud solutions
- T-commerce cloud solutions can effectively change and expand T-commerce application.
- Server virtualization provides flexible T-commerce service regardless of terminal type and performance, platform transmission environment.
- 1. Service Control Server (SCS)
- The system allocates and manages server that the TV Applications are connected.
- Server resources are always managed to distribute server resources efficiently by allocating optimal servers when a large number of users are connected.
- 2. UI Generator Server (UGS)
- The system that runs T-commerce server application to virtualize
- 3. Common UI Generator Server (CUG)
- In order to efficiently operate network traffic and server resources, the system transmits service common data by the broadcasting network
- 4. Service Admin (Admin)
- Management system for the cloud service
- 5. Lite Client Application (LC)
- An Application for a set-top box that communicates with the server to expose the virtualized service screen to the user, and transmits the user's input to the server.
- Lotte Home shopping, channel type T-commerce (CJ Hellovision, SKYLIFE, LGU+, KT)